Save your little one from a
exhausting nanny search
Above & Beyond Nannies will provide these and many other services:
• Full Time Placement
• Part Time Placement
• Sitting Service ( Days, Evenings & Weekends)
• Newborn Nannies ( Days & Overnights)
• MOM’S – (Mothers on Maternity – Bed rest)
• Household Management
• Personal Organizers/Assistants
• Cleaning Service
. Elder Care
. Personal Care Assistance
The Above & Beyond Nannies, Inc. Experience Includes:
• An in-home consultation with your family, enabling us to get a better understanding of your families needs, values, and the job expectations.
• All nanny applicants undergo a extensive and thorough background screening, making sure they all have the necessary qualifications to work with your family.
Our Background Screening Includes:
• Criminal background investigation (five different screens performed to ensure saftey)
• Driving record, Educational background, CPR review, Credit Check, Finger Printing,
Drug Testing, and Social media screens are performed.
• A Minimum of 5 reference reviews (includes family, friends, and former employers)
• Continuously working with you through follow up calls and regular contact with your new nanny. We have found that these calls help facilitate the nanny's smooth integration into your family.
To provide you with a competent, experienced nanny who will efficiently attend to all your child’s needs. We understand that your children are the number one priority in your life, but realize that you are not able to be there all of the time. Finding someone nurturing, dependable, who you can count on is our commitment Our nannies will stimulate your child’s growth with creative activities, and make their time away from you as educationally fun and safe as possible. Above & Beyond Nannies will provide Specialized Nannies and many other additional services- Preschool curriculum, Nanny Training workshops, Meet & greet social activities . Our nannies are loving, nurturing, and educationally stimulating nannies that come into your home to bring that personal support every family needs. In addition to childcare, our nannies will assist with daily household upkeep, and assistance with children’s laundry, errands and transportation – whatever your family’s needs. Go beyond your expectations with an Above & Beyond nanny!
Our Placement Process is a Simple Three Step Process:
1.The first step in the process is an in-home consultation to take a closer look and your family’s needs and goals to offer the most accurate placement.
2.We will then provide you with candidate profiles to help you gain a better understanding of the nanny options available to you. All candidates will be fully screened with our ten point screening – the best in the nanny industry! We would then have you enjoy interviews with a host of screened candidates until you find the perfect connection. We recommend a trial day to ensure a perfect placement for both you and your nanny.
3.When you have reached that decision, we will assist you in negotiating and extending the offer to the nanny and assist you in crafting a contract. Your family can enjoy a nanny that can be a long term, solid addition to the family.
Our average nanny connection is two to three years. During that time, we also support your family with coverage for sick days and vacations your nanny may take through our substitute pool.
What does Above & Beyond mean?
We are a non-franchise, face –to-face firm that offers every client the one-on-one attention this phase requires. We are a perfection placement firm! We ensure your nanny is the best fit for your family. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Career nannies who believe this is the best career choose us over other firms in part because we charge no fees to the nanny, have been in the industry for Twenty two years, and offer full benefits access and CPR training. We also have a wonderful nanny network for children’s socialization – a benefit for both nanny and family.
With over 22 years of nanny industry experience, Above & Beyond Nannies is dedicated to bringing your family thoroughly screened applicants who will go Above & Beyond in providing nurturing, and responsible care.
Click here to start filling out your Family application today!
For current rates on our nanny program please contact Erin Hammill at:
952-431-4100 or click here to contact us online.
Or send her a email to